The OPCC will comply with data protection law, which means that your personal data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that have been clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes you have been told about and only limited to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes you have been told about.
- Kept and destroyed securely including ensuring that appropriate technical and security measures are in place to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.