Skip to content
Text size: A A A
Open Menu

Contact Us

Please note that the Commissioner is not involved with operational policing.  To contact Warwickshire Police in an emergency, where life is in danger or a crime is in progress, call 999. To contact Warwickshire Police in other circumstances and when it is not an emergency , use via the force’s digital contact channels at or dial 101.

We welcome your contact and feedback and have a number of ways to get in touch. Find out more about how we will respond to your enquiry.


General enquiries

You can contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page. Where possible we endeavour to give a full response within 20 working days from receipt. However, in some cases where information is required from external bodies, this may not be achievable. We will endeavour to keep you informed of the progress of your enquiry should it become necessary to go beyond the 20 working days.

Media enquiries

We welcome enquires from the media.  Please see our Media Enquiries page for relevant contact details.


Complaints about the police or individual officers

If you wish to make a complaint about Warwickshire Police, their policies and procedures or any police officer below the rank of Chief Constable or a member of police staff, then you should contact the force direct by clicking here.

Please note that in order to make a police complaint, you must be eligible to be a complainant. This is defined by the legislation as someone who has directly witnessed the incident or who is directly affected by it. Complaints can be raised by other people on their behalf, but only with their written consent.

Therefore, if you are not directly affected or were not present at the incident that you have concerns about, you cannot use the police complaints system to make your concerns known. You can still make your concerns known to the police force as part of general feedback.

Complaints about the PCC, Chief Constable or OPCC staff and policies

To make a complaint about the Chief Constable of Warwickshire Police, the Police and Crime Commissioner, any member of staff at the Office of the Police Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire, or the policy and procedures of this office , please review our Complaints Policy or visit our Making a Complaint section for more information.

Appealing the outcome of a complaint made to the police

If you have made a complaint to the police, and they have finalised this, you will have received a investigation outcome letter stating who the review body for your complaint is. This will either be the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner or the Independent Office of Police Conduct.  If you are unsure, please contact the organisation that dealt with your complaint.

Where the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is specified, then please visit our Complaints Reviews page to find out more information and to download and complete our review form.

Freedom of Information

We publish a large volume of information about the Commissioner and the work of our office.  However, if you are unable to find the information you require on this website, or within the Publication Scheme, you can make a request for information, using the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004.  Requests under the Freedom of Information Act must be in writing to be considered valid.

You can make a request using the contact details above.  Please include your name, address and any other details that could help us find the information you require. A request made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 must be responded to within 20 working days.

We may require further clarification of exactly what you require, in which case you will be contacted as soon as possible. Where we do not hold the information we will inform you and, if known, advise you who may hold the information as soon as possible.  The 20 working days start again when the request is received by the organisation we have transferred the request to. Wherever possible we provide the information free of charge, however where large volumes of information are requested and it requires a significant resource to respond then a charge may be made.

If you would like an internal review of a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, please use the same contact details above.

Please note: The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner does not hold operational policing information. Requests of this nature should be sent directly to Warwickshire Police. Click here for more information.

Reporting a crime or incident

The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is not involved in operational policing and information about crime or other incidents for police attention should be reported direct to Warwickshire Police.

If you wish to report a crime or incident use the 101 number or the ‘Report’ facility on the Warwickshire Police website. Alternatively, you can contact your police Safer Neighbourhood Team if you wish to discuss issues in your local area.  In emergencies, dial 999.

Contact Details

Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
Warwickshire Police Headquarters
PO Box 4
Leek Wootton
CV35 7QB

01926 733523

Contacting Warwickshire Police

In an emergency dial 999.

For non emergencies, call 101

You can also report some crimes online