The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire (OPCC) is the data controller for any personal data the organisation holds about you. The OPCC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
A description of the personal data the OPCC processes including how and why we process your personal data, who we share it with, and your rights and choices when it comes to your personal data is set out in this Privacy Notice.
This notice is layered. So, if you wish, you can easily select the reason we process your personal information and see what we do with it.
Click on the links below to get started or use the main menu to navigate through this notice. You can also use the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons which appear at the bottom of each section to scroll through the document in sequence.
A downloadable version of this Privacy Notice is also available in PDF format:
|Date of revision||Nature of revision|
|28 August 2018||Amendments to General Correspondence and Complaints section|
|14 February 2019||Addition of Business Watch email newsletter details to ‘Other E-mail newsletters’ section.|
|07 August 2019||Updated website section to reflect implementation of GDPR/PECR-compliant cookie solution.|
|11 March 2020||Addition of new section to cover data gathering for the Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Business Pledge.|
|18 March 2020||Further revision to Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Business Pledge to reflect revised implementation process.|
|13 August 2020||Updated Commissioner’s E-mail Newsletter and Public Consultations sections to reflect changes to terms by MailChimp and Survey Monkey.|
- Data Protection Principles
- The Personal Information We Hold, How We Collect It and the Purposes for Which We Use It
- General Correspondence and Complaints
- Grants and Commissioned Services
- Holding to Account
- Subject Access and FoI Requests
- The OPCC Website
- Other Websites We Control
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Business Pledge
- Media Enquiries
- Commissioner’s E-mail Newsletter
- Other E-mail Newsletters
- Public Consultations
- Photographs and Filming
- Visiting the Office
- Applying for a Job or Volunteer Role
- Failure to Provide Personal Data
- Sharing Your Personal Data
- How Long is Personal Data Retained?
- Your Rights
- Transfer of Data Abroad
- Further Processing
- Changes to this Notice
- Contact Details for the Data Protection Officer and OPCC