The Warwickshire Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) is the data controller for any personal data the organisation holds about you. The OPCC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
A description of the personal data the OPCC processes including how and why we process your personal data, who we share it with, and your rights and choices when it comes to your personal data is set out in this Privacy Notice.
This notice is layered. So, if you wish, you can easily select the reason we process your personal information and see what we do with it.
Click on the links below to get started or use the main menu to navigate through this notice. You can also use the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons which appear at the bottom of each section to scroll through the document in sequence.
A downloadable version of this Privacy Notice is also available in PDF format:
- Data Protection Principles
- The Personal Information We Hold, How We Collect It and the Purposes for Which We Use It
- General Correspondence and Complaints
- Grants and Commissioned Services
- Holding to Account
- Subject Access and FoI Requests
- The OPCC Website
- Other Websites We Control
- Media Enquiries
- Commissioner’s E-mail Newsletter
- Other E-mail Newsletters
- Public Consultations
- Photographs and Filming
- Visiting the Office
- Applying for a Job or Volunteer Role
- Failure to Provide Personal Data
- Sharing Your Personal Data
- How Long is Personal Data Retained?
- Your Rights
- Transfer of Data Abroad
- Further Processing
- Changes to this Notice
- Contact Details for the Data Protection Officer and OPCC