Please note that the OPCC is not involved in operational policing matters and any media requests relating these should be made to the Warwickshire Police Corporate Communications team at email@example.com.
The Office of Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire welcomes interaction with all levels of the media and is happy to be contacted to help with or provide comment on editorial pieces in relation to the Commissioner’s work and police governance matters.
If you wish to make a media enquiry or seek an interview with the Commissioner, please contact Neil Tipton, Head of Media and Communications, on:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 07971 602763
Normal working hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
To view and download artwork and images relating to the Warwickshire Police and Crime Commissioner for editorial use, please see the links below.
- Portrait of Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe (outdoors)
- Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe in his office (portrait)
- Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe in his office (front view)
- Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe at his desk (landscape)
Please contact Neil Tipton if you require the OPCC logo in EPS format or to discuss alternative formats and uses.