The Office of Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire welcomes interaction with all levels of the media and is happy to be contacted to help with or provide comment on editorial pieces.
If you wish to make a media enquiry or seek an interview with the Commissioner, please contact Neil Tipton, Head of Media and Communications, on:
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Normal working hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
To view and download artwork and images relating to the Warwickshire Police and Crime Commissioner for editorial use, please see the links below.
- Portrait of Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe (outdoors)
- Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe in his office (portrait)
- Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe in his office (front view)
- Warwickshire PCC Philip Seccombe at his desk (landscape)
- Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner Rob Tromans (portrait)
- Philip Seccombe and Rob Tromans (landscape)
Please contact Neil Tipton if you require the OPCC logo in EPS format or to discuss alternative formats and uses.