The Commissioner is required to publish a record of all significant decisions made while carrying out his role and responsibilities under the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011.
With the exception of exempt decisions, a copy of all the decision making applications, together with a record of the decision made, will be published on this page once they have been finalised. Please note that decision notice numbers are allocated at the beginning of the decision making process and some may therefore be finalised sooner than others, leading to gaps in the sequential numbering. Where a decision notice has been requested but the decision was subsequently no longer required, this will be indicated in the table below.
Our full process for how decisions are made can be found here:
- WPCC3-0010 – Contract Award – DA Support Service
- WPCC3-0009 – Contract Award – CYP SARS
- WPCC30008 – Recruitment of the next Chief Constable for Warwickshire: Debra Tedds
- WPCC30007 – 2020/21 Outturn and reserves transfers
- WPCC30006 – Capital Works – CCTV Upgrade to custody suites at Leamington and Nuneaton (Exempt from publication under S.31 – Policing Strategy)
- WPCC30005 – Stratford upon Avon Police Station Improvement Works – Various
- WPCC30004 – Coleshill – Lease Renewal
- WPCC30003 – Northern Justice Centre – Wayleave Licence for Telecoms Equipment
- WPCC30002 – Woodcote House Phase 2 – Improvement Works
- WPCC30001 – Extension to Exclusivity Agreement (Exempt from publication under Section 43 (2) – Commercial interests)
Decisions made during the Commissioner’s first term of office have been archived by the year they were finalised on the pages below:
Decisions Log – 2021 (up to May 12, 2021)