FOI Request regarding: Staffing arrangements at the OPCC
Request received: 12/11/2020
Q: Can you advise how many staff the incumbent P.C.C has to efficiently run the PCC office.
A: The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Warwickshire consists of –
- 1 x CEO and Monitoring Officer
- 1 x Chief Finance Officer
- 1 x Head of Media and Communications
- 6 x Development and Policy Leads (1 works 3 day week)
- 3 x Secretariat (1 works 3 day week)
- 1 x Complaints Review Manager (1 day week)
In addition, there are 2 x Regional Policy Officers whose costs are shared between the four forces of the West Midlands Police Region.
Q: Can you advise how many Police are used in the PCC office?
Q. Can you advise if the PCC office conducts its own FOI requests.
Q: Can you advise if the Police conduct the PCC FOI requests.