Warwickshire Criminal Justice Board was set up by the Government in 2003 and is one of 42 Local Criminal Justice Boards (LCJB) across England and Wales.
The Board’s role is to co-ordinate and ensure the effective and efficient delivery of justice services in Warwickshire and to improve the experience of victims and witnesses.
It is currently chaired by Police and Crime Commissioner Philip Seccombe and is made up of the Chief Officers from all of the Criminal Justice agencies in Warwickshire:
- Crown Prosecution Service (CPS)
- Her Majesty’s Court & Tribunal Service (HMCTS)
- National Probation Service
- Warwickshire and West Mercia Community Rehabilitation Company
- Warwickshire Youth Justice Service
- Victim Support
- Witness Service
- The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner