We offer a broad range of services delivered by compassionate, professional staff and volunteers that are tailored to meet the individual needs of anyone who has been affected by crime.
Sometimes a victim’s needs are met just by speaking to one of our staff during the initial phone call. We provide immediate help and information on the phone including:
- This can range from information about police and court procedures.
- Advice on personal safety.
- Providing an independent person to talk to in confidence. For those who need further support, we also offer a wide range of services that are delivered through our network of specially trained staff and volunteers who are based in local offices around England and Wales.
Visit the Victim Support pages for Warwickshire or contact them direct:
- Local victim care team: 01926 682693
- National SupportLine: 0808 16 89 111