In this section the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner publishes information about the roles and responsibilities of the Commissioner, the structure of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, details of all senior posts, the Independent Custody Visiting Scheme, details of the Chief Constable and any processes or policies relating to their appointment and contact information for the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
Office of the PCC
- Organisational staff chart — comprising Chief Executive, Treasurer and officers.
- How to contact the PCC — name, address, telephone and e-mail address of main contact point for the PCC.
- About the PCC — photos and biographies of the incumbent PCC and Deputy PCC (if employed)
- Role of the PCC – information about the role and responsibilities of the PCC and declaration of acceptance of office
- Team information – including pay and grading structure, staff diversity information and details of arrangements to utilise staff of the office of the Chief Constable or other local authorities
- Expenses and allowances – details of expenses incurred by the PCC, Deputy PCC (if employed), Chief Executive and Chief Constable as part of their role
- Chief Constable – information about the current Chief Constable, his terms of employment and remuneration
Internal boards and committees
Independent Custody Visitors Scheme
Details of arrangements made for the operation of an Independent Custody Visiting Scheme
Relationships with other bodies
Including Community Safety Partnerships and details of any other joint/partnership arrangements with statutory and non-statutory bodies.
The following agreements have been signed during the current Commissioner’s term of office (May 2016 onwards):
- Transport Purchasing Consortium Collaboration Agreement
- National Ballistics Intelligence Service Regional Collaboration Agreement
- National Units Collaboration Agreement (National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service, National Police Freedom of Information and Data Protection Unit, National Wildlife Crime Unit)
- West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit Collaboration Agreement
- National Collaboration Agreement for Single On-Line Home
- Regional Collaboration Agreement for Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship and Degree Holder Entry Programme Training
- Regional Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act Collaboration Agreement
The following collaboration agreements were signed or entered into during the previous Commissioner’s term of office (November 2012-May 2016) but are still applicable:
- Strategic Alliance Collaboration Agreement (see also our Policing Alliance page)
- National Police Chiefs’ Council Collaboration Agreement
- Athena Collaboration Agreement
- National Police Air Service Collaboration Agreement
- Regional Organised Crime Unit Collaboration Agreement
- Civil Nuclear Constabulary Collaboration Agreement
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Regional Collaboration Agreement
Interests in property
Published within the ‘Assets’ section of our Lists and Registers page.